The Northwest Territories Chamber of Commerce is the largest and most broadly based business organization North of 60, with representation from every region of the NWT. Chamber members have access to benefits, partnerships, networking opportunities and an advocacy process, which ensures that the concerns of businesses of all sizes and sectors are heard by the Territorial government.
NWTCC is also an active member of the Canadian Chamber of Commerce ensuring that northern matters of national interest are brought to the attention of the Federal government.
- The NWT Chamber of Commerce conducts its affairs:
- In a manner that benefits the NWT Chamber membership;
- In a manner that is private-sector driven and of benefit to all northerners;
- In consideration of environmentally responsible and sustainable development;
- In collaboration with other Chambers and organizations;
- In such a way to realize a reasonable surplus at the end of its year